Beginner 2 Spanish Course
Learn new situations and Spanish vocabulary in our Beginner 2 Spanish Course which targets students with roughly 15 hours of study who can perform in highly controlled situations. You are able to speak and understand the language under highly controlled situations. In these Spanish classes you will learn:
- to introduce others
- to give and ask the time and the date
- to talk about basic daily routines
- to ask general questions about transportation, tickets and schedules
- to order food in a restaurant and go shopping
- properly pronounce both ‘Paella’ and ‘Rioja’ !
- to book a room in a hotel and express a basic complaint
This Spanish course spans 15 hours of Spanish study in 10 weeks.
It covers A1.2 in the Common European Framework. See the entire curriculum here to know what comes next!
Learning Spanish in London obviously takes longer than if you were to study abroad, so be sure to supplement your courses with any one of our events that will help you to learn the language and love the culture!