After our incredibly popular series of “Tapas & Wine at home” organised in collaboration with our friends at The Tapas Room, we are super excited to be back with a Valentine’s special!
In this occasion, we will treat you to a delicious hamper that serves 2, and contains all the delicious wine and food for this event. You will join on February 14th 6pm a live cooking demo over zoom with chef Paul Belcher, owner and creative genius behind the delicious tapas and wine of award winning The Tapas Room.
How will this work?
1. You book your ticket, that includes a hamper and a bilingual recipe & wine card. Note that the hamper serves 2 people. If you would like to prepare a meal for more, just increase the number of tickets you book.
2. The day before the event you will receive your zoom link for the live demo.
3. You cook and then enjoy a well deserved Spanish Valentine’s meal!
Please note that the latest orders including hampers need to be placed before February 12th at 4pm.
Hampers will be ready for collection on February 13th, between 12pm-4pm from The Tapas Room Battersea and Deptford.
What is included in the hamper and what will we cook and eat?
The hamper for 2, curated with love and expertise by The Tapas Room includes:
1 x Sumarroca brut reserva Cava
The menu of the night will be: Confit fennel with pickled figs and picos blue cheese, duck breast with spiced squash puree and sherry membrillo, deli items, and a delicious Basque cheesecake!
What is the schedule of the event?
1. On the 14th, prepare your set up for cooking. Have the ingredients, wine and cooking utensils ready. Specifications will be included in the recipe card you will receive after you book.
2. Between 6pm-7pm UK time connect via zoom with chef Paul for a live demo cooking session where you will get to ask him personally any specific tips you want to take with you.
3. Finalise on your own the final touches of your meal.
4. Enjoy, and don’t forget to send us photos via social media tagging The Tapas Room and Battersea Spanish!
What if I don’t live in London or can’t collect the hamper?
A handful of tickets are available for people who want to join us but can’t come to collect the hamper! You will still receive the recipe and wine card, so that you can shop on your own, and will be able to join the live demo session to cook along with us!
We have a limited amount of seats for this very special occasion, so please book today to avoid disappointment. We promise a wonderful and delicious time in company of lovely people!