As a Christmas treat Battersea Spanish would like to treat students who will continue learning with us in January 2019 to a free catch up lesson that will allow you to review and consolidate the main concepts of the level you are currently ending, so that you are absolutely ready for your next step!
How does this great offer work?
- Make sure to book as soon as possible! It is free, but you do need to secure your spot as we have limited availability.
- Better if you book by December 10th, so you will get your Jan. 2019 course 10% cheaper!
- Get your classmates to join as well! We need at least 5 students per group to run these free catch up classes.
It is our pleasure to be able to help you to transition into this next step in your journey. Remember that this offer is exclusive to students who are enrolled in a January course. Below the time scheduled for each level (scroll all the way down to book):
- Beginner 1 consolidation: 10am-11am (Unit 120)
- Beginner 2 consolidation: 11am-12pm (Unit 120)
- Beginner 3 consolidation: 12pm-1pm (Unit 120)
- Pre-Intermediate 1 consolidation: 10am-11am (Unit 121)
If you can’t make the time and day of the session, remember you can always book catch up lessons Here.