Upper Intermediate Spanish Course
- Time: 18:15 - 19:45
- Starting: Jul 23rd
- Length: 10 Weeks
- Price: 250 GBP inc VAT and all materials
** COVID 19
Due to the ongoing situation, the 10-sessions in this course will be taught online via the platform zoom. We have been teaching via zoom since March with amazing results. At the time when face to face lessons can be resumed (hopefully this autumn), we will continue to offer the online lessons as well, for those of you who can't join us in person! We recommend securing your seat as soon as possible, as we always sell out very quickly.
Prepare yourself for one more step closer to fluency! These Upper Intermediate (B2.1) Spanish classes are designed for students who wish to concentrate on strengthening the domain and understanding of grammatical structures for this level. All topics will be studied in a very interactive way, with a variety of inputs that will stretch your fluency. A perfect complement for this course is the Intermediate Conversation course, where you will get lots of vocabulary, cultural knowledge and lots of speaking practice.
In this amazing Spanish course you will learn:
- to talk about news and current affairs using passive voice structures and reviewing all the past tenses of the indicative mood.
- to give opinions and assessments about a variety of topics. To discuss, debate and negotiate using different uses of the subjunctive mood.
- t0 offer advice using the past subjunctive mood.
- to express feelings and describe how people are in more complex ways, using the subjunctive mood.
- to talk about cities and travel using structures with quien/es, que, cuyo/a/os/as, etc.
Please note that in this course you will work with the book Aula Internacional 4. This book has to be purchased separately prior to the start of he course. You can find it Here.
This Spanish course spans 15 hours of Spanish study in 10 weeks.
It covers B2.1 in the Common European Framework. See the entire curriculum here to know what comes next!
Think you will miss a class or two? No problem! Through our online platform you can easily catch-up. You can even arrange a catch-up class with your teacher if you would like to. Catch-up classes can be booked HERE.
Learning Spanish in London obviously takes longer than if you were to study abroad, so be sure to supplement your courses with any one of our events that will help you to learn the language and love the culture!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our TeachersAll of our teachers are fully qualified and have professional teaching degrees in their fields. They come from all over Spain and Latin America, offering students a diverse and well-rounded learning experience. Check out the profiles of all of our amazing teachers and contributors on the staff page.
- 263-265 Battersea Park Road
- United Kingdom
- 02 030 957 382