People just can’t stop talking in (or about) this course! Our Upper Intermediate Spanish Conversation class based in London is designed for students that are ready to engage in nearly fluid conversation in Spanish!
What to expect during our well-structured and engaging Spanish lessons:
- Fine-tune your vocabulary, fluency and debate skills
- Consolidate all the learned grammatical structures in a combined and organic way
- Use out-sourced media such as news, films, podcasts, music and more to develop your understanding of the language confidently and in a natural manner
- Weekly homework that will allow you to consolidate the topics studied in class
- Fully native and completely professional teachers
- A safe and welcoming environment
- Personalised feedback at every step of your progress
Missed a lesson? No worries! Any resources used in the class are all uploaded to our handy platform that you can access via our online portal.
This is a course designed for learners who have completed Intermediate 3, Upper Intermediate or Pre-Advanced courses (B1 high- B2 low, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). If you want to join this course at a different level, explore the Spanish Intermediate or Spanish Advanced Conversation courses, or take our Spanish Level Test and send us your level.
The duration of the Spanish conversation course is 10 weeks with each lesson lasting 90 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
María de la O Garrido¡Hola! My name is María and I come from one of the capital cities in Andalusia, Jaén, paraíso interior! I have been enjoying teaching Spanish since I moved to England, first in beautiful Cornwall, now in London. I graduated from the Spanish Language Teaching to Adults Program from Instituto Cervantes and the University of Roehampton in London, and have been gaining experience as a Spanish teacher for children and adults in a variety of settings. I am also a contemporary artist whose work is multidisciplinary and includes sculpture and photography and has a strong influence from literature. In my artistic practice, there is an emphasis in the educational field, developed through workshops and exhibitions. I studied a BA in Fine Arts in Valencia and spent my last year in Guadalajara, Mexico. I also have an MA in Contemporary Photography; Practices and Philosophies from Central Saint Martins London. I am really looking forward to meeting you all, so see you soon at Battersea Spanish!
- 99 Lavender Hill - Unit 1
- United Kingdom
- 020 3095 7382