Spanish webinars: Language & Culture findings!
- Time: 19:00 - 20:00
- Starting: Apr 6th
- Length: 4 weeks
- Price: 20 GBP inc VAT and all materials
Join this incredible series of 4 x 1-hour sessions designed for learners and enthusiasts of this beautiful language, spoken in so many countries in the world!
These sessions are designed for learners of A2 level (from our Pre-Intermediate 1 level) or higher who wish to further their cultural understanding and language skills. The sessions will be led in English, but 100% based on Spanish examples.
The themes that each of these webinars will cover are:
- Variations of Spanish across the world (what Spanish is spoken where, what are the most relevant differences, is there a correct versus incorrect Spanish to be learnt?).
- How to learn words? (understand the cognitive processes of learning vocabulary, and get simple and useful tips to increase your vocabulary pool).
- ¿Por o Para? (learn easy and applicable rules on the use of these beautiful prepositions!)
- Complemento Directo and Indirecto (se le me te se. When, how, why? All these questions answered for you!).
There are 4 sessions of 60 minutes each in this series.
These webinars will be taught online using the learning platform Zoom (you need a good internet connection and a computer with camera). A link will be sent for you to join the virtual classroom. It's all very easy, and the good news is that you can join us from anywhere in the world! (the course time is London time).
(Please note no coupons are applicable to this course, as the cost is already heavily discounted).
Frequently Asked Questions
Camila Merlo¡Hola! My name is Camila and I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have always been passionate about language and literature, which is why I studied Letras at Universidad de Buenos Aires. Teaching my language and transmitting my culture is one of the things that I enjoy the most because it is about creating bonds between people through communication. In my free time, I love going for a walk in a park while drinking mate, playing football with my friends and, of course, watching a good film. Saludos and I look forward to meeting you in Battersea Spanish!
- Sternhold Ave
- United Kingdom
- 02 030 957 382