Spanish Private TuitionPrice range 25.00 - 795.00
We know you are busy, so we try to make it easy for you to fit Spanish into your schedule and budget with Private Spanish lessons. There are a few options for Spanish private tuition to help:
- If you'd like to first meet and consult with a potential teacher, book a consultation.
- Then select between 5 or 10 lessons
- Finally choose between 90 minute or 120 minute lessons.
Our private Spanish lesson pricing is set on a sliding scale so that the more time you are able to commit in advance, the cheaper the course will be on an hourly basis. See the price list above for details. Remember that as a returning member, you qualify to receive 10% discount in your next booking. This 10% off also applies to any other courses and events you book within the assigned period.
Before booking your course, please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Payment for private lessons must be made at least 48-hours in advance.
- Lessons (as well as consultations and catch up lessons) cancelled with less than 24-hours notice will be charged. Cancellations should be done directly with the tutor.
- Consultations should be scheduled within 2 weeks from the booking time. If this period expires, a new consultation should be booked.
- A block of 5 private lessons should be taken in a 6-week period. A block of 10 lessons should be taken in a 12-week period.
- Any rearrangement of time or teaching venue should be done directly between the tutor and the student.
- Any issues related to the lessons or the tutor should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3095 7382.
- The purchase of a new block of lessons should be arranged directly with Battersea Spanish, not with the tutor.
For more details, please see our Q&A section below.
Gracias and enjoy learning this beautiful language!