Come join our Saturday Creative School, a unique course for children, designed to help them learn and practice their Spanish through a range of fun, dynamic and interactive learning activities. Children will be stimulated and encouraged to learn, whilst having fun and making new friends! We start on February 3rd! At our Creative School you can expect:
- Fun and immersive language lessons, exposing the children to Spanish and key vocabulary and phrases
- A range of stimuli, including songs, games, crafts and so much more!
- A carefully crafted curriculum for different levels with all course materials provided
- A team of dedicated and highly qualified teachers
- Personalised Feedback reports and a monthly Feedback and Coffee session with the teachers
- Access to our online learning platform to view course materials and additional resources to help with your child's Spanish at home
The Saturday Creative School is organised in sets (this one consisting of 7 sessions) but you can join at anytime! You can buy single sessions, but we highly recommend the whole experience as it has been carefully designed to take your child on a wonderful journey through Spain and Latin America - it also allows you to save 25%, and to have access to our online platform where teachers share materials, and to the feedbacks reports on progress.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO CLASS ON MARCH 10th, SO THE FINAL SESSION IS MARCH 24th.
The school is open to children from the ages of 3 to 9, who are either new to the language or already familiar with it. Lessons will be directed in Spanish but a second assistant will be present to help students who are still learning the language. Please specify the age and level of Spanish of your child when you process your booking.
For families who would like to sign up more than 1 child to the full course, why not take advantage of our Hermanito Discount, equivalent to 10% off? Just add the coupon code hermanito when you process your booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tania GutiérrezSince I was a child I have been passionate about teaching and languages. This passion led me to study Literary Theory and Comparative Literature, and later to obtain my PGCE in Spanish Language and Literature for Secondary and Further Education at Universidad Complutense de Madrid. I am a very active person, always wanting to learn more and share interests and experiences with my students. If you want to learn Spanish and lots about Hispanic literature, music, movies, theatre, food, art, and more; I can’t wait to meet you! ¡Nos vemos pronto!
- 99 Lavender Hill
- United Kingdom