Think you know the “basics” but want even more practice? This class will teach you some great new moves and build your confidence to take you to the next level! Our highly experienced and professional dance teachers will guide you in your journey to becoming a rumbero/a!
This course is designed for men and women who have experience with salsa, from moderate to intermediate. You can join this class with a partner, or on your own, you will be fine either way!
The benefits of salsa lessons at Battersea Spanish include:
- Small groups that facilitate faster improvement
- Personalised input from your teacher on your progress
- Access to weekly video tutorials made specifically for your class so you can practice at home and catch up if you are absent
- An exclusive learning environment that fosters a warm and safe space to master your steps
- The opportunity to organise dance outings in London's latin clubs with your classmates
In this course you will:
- Learn more intricate steps combinations
- Advance further in technique: posture, leading and following, giros (turns), and change of weight and direction.
- Refine your rhythm awareness.
We highly recommend that you bring Latin dance shoes to protect your feet and help you learn effectively. At minimum, you should wear comfortable clothes and shoes that slide, so no rubber soles. Moderate high heels for women are ideal.
The course consists of 8 classes of 60 minutes each. If you enjoy the course, you can continue improving and learning new steps in the next course.
Please note that there will be a break for Christmas. This course will take place from Thursday 22nd November - Thursday 13th December and then resume on Thursday 17th January and finish on Thursday 7th February.
If you want to come try a class first, you can book a trial lesson HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Juan Carlos RianoHola! I am Carlos, a Latin Dance and Fitness Instructor with over 10 years of experience in developing fun dance classes for students of different levels. As a Salsa dance teacher I aim to produce dynamic classes and motivate the students to reach their dance goals with clear and progressive classes in a friendly environment for all. My teaching style focuses on proper technique, musical timing and leading and following in latin partner dance. I have a natural empathy with people and I make students feel at ease in my sessions. ¡Nos vemos!
- 99 Lavender Hill
- United Kingdom
- 020 3095 7382