Salsa for Beginners Plus
- Time: 18:45 - 20:00
- Starting: Sep 12th
- Length: 8 Weeks
- Price: 150 GBP inc VAT and all materials
Salsa, the alluring tunes, a fusion of Cuban and Puerto Rican music and dance, forged on the dance floors of New York City, is available to learn here in the heart of Battersea. Our highly experienced and professional dance teachers will guide you in your journey from amateur to salsero/a!
This course is designed for men and women who have a basic knowledge of salsa (know the basic steps and basic turn). If you are completely new to the dance, please join our Introduction to Salsa, and then you will be 100% ready to join this course.
You can join this class with a partner, or on your own, you will be fine either way!
The benefits of salsa lessons at Battersea Spanish include:
- Small groups that facilitate faster improvement
- Personalised input from your teacher on your progress
- Access to weekly video tutorials made specifically for your class so you can practice at home and catch up if you can't make it to class
- An exclusive learning environment that fosters a warm and safe space to master your steps
- Tailored dance outings in London's Latin clubs with your classmates and teacher
- A final class with a special workshop and lots of dancing!
We recommend that you bring Latin dance shoes if you have them to protect your feet and help you learn effectively. Otherwise please make sure the shoes you wear are comfortable and slide well. Moderate high heels for women are ideal. For both men and women: no rubber sole shoes.
The course consists of 8 classes of 75 minutes each. If you enjoy the course, you can continue improving and learning new steps in the next course. It is common to repeat a level two or three times before progressing to the next one. Each individual student will progress at a different pace, so the teacher will assess when the student is ready to advance.
You can come with a partner or solo, everyone is warmly welcome!
You might want to complement this course with our range of other Latin dance courses, such as Merengue, Cha Cha, Bachata, and more! All details Here (scroll down).
Looking for more? Our events are a great way to tip your tow into Latin and Spanish culture.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 99 Lavender Hill
- United Kingdom
- 020 3095 7382