Private Tuition – in PairsPrice range 25.00 - 1160.00
We know you are busy, so we try to make it easy for you to fit Spanish into your schedule and budget with Private Spanish lessons. There are a few options for Spanish private tuition to help:
- If you'd like to first meet and consult with a potential teacher, book a consultation.
- Then, choose between 90 minute or 120-minute lessons.
We offer private lessons in the following modality:
- Over zoom / online. This allows you to have more schedule flexibility.
- In-person at our facilities in Battersea Spanish. Please note that no private lessons can happen on site after 6pm Monday-Friday, and that daytime Saturday has limited availability. If you choose this option, you can also swap to zoom/ online if needed during specific lessons. You can see our opening hours here.
- We do not teach (either onsite or online) on Sundays. Bank holidays are fine as long as student and teacher agree to it, and is not onsite, as we will be closed.
Before booking your classes, please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Payment for private lessons must be made at least 48-hours in advance.
- Lessons (as well as consultations and catch up lessons) cancelled with less than 24-hours notice will be charged. Cancellations should be done directly with the tutor.
- Consultations should be scheduled within 2 weeks from the booking time. If this period expires, a new consultation should be booked.
- A grace period of 2 weeks will be given to complete a set of lessons.
- Any rearrangement of time or teaching venue should be done directly between the tutor and the student.
- Any issues related to the lessons or the tutor should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3095 7382.
- The purchase of a new block of lessons should be arranged directly with Battersea Spanish, not with the tutor.
For more details, please see our Q&A section below.
Gracias and enjoy learning this beautiful language!