Private Dance TuitionPrice range £15.00 - £675.00
Private dance lessons are a great way to learn some new moves, have fun with a friend or partner, stay fit, and prepare yourself for a night of dancing on the town, but with just a bit of privacy during that learning period! Battersea Spanish offers private dance lessons in Salsa, Tango and Flamenco with professional experienced teachers. We also arrange regular dance events for you to put your skills to work amongst other beginners, intermediate and advanced learners.
There are a couple of options for Private Dance Lessons to help fit your schedule and budget:
– First, you can choose to study alone (1:1) or with a friend or friends
– And second, you can select between 5 or 10 lessons.
Before booking your course, please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Dance lessons have a length of 1 hour or 1 hour and 30 minutes (depending on your choice). The trial lesson has a length of 1 hour.
- Dance lessons cancelled with less than 24-hour notice will be charged. Cancellations should be done directly with the tutor.
- A block of 5 lessons should be taken in a 6-week period. A block of 10 lessons should be taken in a 12-week period.
- The private dance lessons will happen at the student’s home or a venue arranged by the student. Battersea Spanish is not responsible for providing the venue.
- Any issues related to the lessons or the tutor should be reported to Sara Caba, Battersea Spanish’s director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07554 685 682.
- The purchase of a new block of lessons should be arranged directly with Battersea Spanish, not with the tutor.
When booking, please indicate Salsa, Flamenco or Tango in the “notes” area.
For more details, please see our Q&A section below.
Gracias and enjoy learning amazing dance lessons and steps with us!
Check out our instructors:
Lucas Gou and Lauren Murphy