Private dance lessons are a great way to learn some new moves, have fun with a friend or partner, stay fit, and prepare yourself for a night of dancing on the town, but with just a bit of privacy during that learning period! Battersea Spanish offers private dance lessons in Salsa, Tango and Flamenco with professional experienced teachers. We also arrange regular dance events for you to put your skills to work amongst other beginners, intermediate and advanced learners.
There are a couple of options for Private Dance Lessons to help fit your schedule and budget:
– First, you can choose to study alone (1:1) or with a friend or friends
– And second, you can select between 5 or 10 lessons.
Before booking your course, please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Dance lessons have a length of 1 hour. The trial lesson has a length of 1 hour.
- Dance lessons cancelled with less than 24-hour notice will be charged. Cancellations should be done directly with the tutor.
- A block of 5 lessons should be taken in a 6-week period. A block of 10 lessons should be taken in a 12-week period.
- The private dance lessons will happen at the student’s home or a venue arranged by the student. Battersea Spanish is not responsible for providing the venue.
- Any issues related to the lessons or the tutor should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3095 7382.
- The purchase of a new block of lessons should be arranged directly with Battersea Spanish, not with the tutor.
When booking, please indicate Salsa, Flamenco or Tango in the “notes” area.
Remember that as a returning member, you qualify to receive 10% discount in your next booking. This 10% off also applies to any other courses and events you book within the assigned period.
For more details, please see our Q&A section below.
Gracias and enjoy learning amazing dance lessons and steps with us!
Check out our instructors:
Juan Carlos Riaño
Lucas Gou and Lauren Murphy
Frequently Asked Questions
+How do I book these lessons?
There are two ways to start the process: 1) You can either book the set of 5 or 10 lessons directly in our website and we will connect you right away with your tutor, or 2) You can book a Trial Lesson before committing to a full set. All bookings happen in advance online, in our website.
+Who are the teachers?
All of our tutors are highly engaging professionals with years of experience in their fields. They have been selected from the big offering there is for their charisma, professionalism, teaching skills, and spectacular moves, of course! You can read more about them here: https://batterseaspanish.com/staff/
+Where do these lessons take place?
The venue for the lessons is the student's responsibility. Lessons typically happen at students' homes, their workplaces, or a dance room. In the case of a dance room, it is the student who pays and makes these rental arrangements. The fees shown here are for selected areas in the South West of London. Extra charges apply for more remote areas. Please get in touch to email@example.com to inquire.
+What happens if we are 3 or more people interested?
For 3 or more people we have two options:
1) Join one of our ongoing Salsa, Tango or Flamenco Courses, or
2) Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07554 685 682 for a tailored quotation
+In what language are the lessons?
All of our tutors speak English, and most speak Spanish as well. The language of tuition will be either, depending on the match student-tutor.
+Do you have social dance events where I can practice what I learn?
Yes, we do! We have a Monthly Event for Salsa (2nd Thursday of the month), Flamenco (3rd Thursday of the month), and Tango (4th Thursday of the month). These events are about live music, a taster lesson, and lots of dancing opportunities for dancers of ALL levels! As a Battersea Spanish student you have earned a discount in the entry fee! This event is open to everyone who loves dancing and having an amazing time.
+Do you offer Drop-In Lessons?
Battersea Spanish is all about quality and community building, and this is why we have chosen blocks of lessons as opposed to drop-in schemes. The pre-booked group lessons allow you to work with people at your same level, and the teaching quality is at its best as the tutor can dedicate time and detail to promote sound progress, which you will see week after week. Working with the same people every class also creates a wonderful atmosphere of trust, companionship and friendship, which is the best environment to learn and have fun!