Private dance lessons are a great way to learn some new moves, have fun with a friend or partner, stay fit, and prepare yourself for a night of dancing on the town, but with just a bit of privacy during that learning period! Battersea Spanish offers private dance lessons in Salsa, Tango and Flamenco with professional experienced teachers. We also arrange regular dance events for you to put your skills to work amongst other beginners, intermediate and advanced learners.
There are a couple of options for Private Dance Lessons to help fit your schedule and budget:
– First, you can choose to study alone (1:1) or with a friend or friends
– And second, you can select between 5 or 10 lessons.
Before booking your course, please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Dance lessons have a length of 1 hour. The trial lesson has a length of 1 hour.
- Dance lessons cancelled with less than 24-hour notice will be charged. Cancellations should be done directly with the tutor.
- A block of 5 lessons should be taken in a 6-week period. A block of 10 lessons should be taken in a 12-week period.
- The private dance lessons will happen at the student’s home or a venue arranged by the student. Battersea Spanish is not responsible for providing the venue.
- Any issues related to the lessons or the tutor should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3095 7382.
- The purchase of a new block of lessons should be arranged directly with Battersea Spanish, not with the tutor.
When booking, please indicate which dance you are booking for in the “notes” area.
Remember that as a returning member, you qualify to receive 10% discount in your next booking. This 10% off also applies to any other courses and events you book within the assigned period.
For more details, please see our Q&A section below.
Gracias and enjoy learning amazing dance lessons and steps with us!
Frequently Asked Questions
+Do I get a refund if I can’t make it in the end?
We are sorry but we can not offer refunds of any fee at any time under any circumstances. Therefore check all dates before joining in!
+How can I get a course discount?
Refer friends - Every time you refer a friend to a full course, both you and your friend receive a coupon for 10% off your next course. So invite as many as you can because it adds up.
+Who are the teachers?
All of our tutors are highly engaging professionals with years of experience in their fields. They have been selected from the big offering there is for their charisma, professionalism, teaching skills, and spectacular moves, of course! You can read more about them here: https://batterseaspanish.com/staff/
+Do you have social dance events where I can practice what I learn?
Yes, we do! We often arrange social dance evenings during the term, so you can get out there and put your skills to work!
+Do you offer Drop-In Lessons?
Battersea Spanish is all about quality and community building, and this is why we have chosen blocks of lessons as opposed to drop-in schemes. The pre-booked group lessons allow you to work with people at your same level, and the teaching quality is at its best as the tutor can dedicate time and detail to promote sound progress, which you will see week after week. Working with the same people every class also creates a wonderful atmosphere of trust, companionship and friendship, which is the best environment to learn and have fun!
+In which language will the lessons be?
The lessons will be taught in English, sprinkled with the right amount of Spanish words and phrases, to get you more into the mood!
+Do I need to bring something special to class?
Please check the description above for clothing requirements. You can also always ask your teacher in person for specific recommendations.