Pre-Intermediate 2 Spanish CoursePrice range 250.00 - 250.00
* August 29th is a bank holiday. Classes will be held as normal on that day, but will be recorded in case you can't attend.
Get ready to master the past in these Pre-Intermediate 2 (A2.2) Spanish classes in London! As your journey into the Spanish language continues, you will begin to be able to describe more complex experiences whilst further developing your understanding of tenses and the fundamentals of Spanish grammar.
Our Spanish lessons in London are designed for students with an average of 60 hours of study behind them. Though some prompting will still be needed when speaking, your understanding of the Spanish language will be greater as you navigate around a wider range of more complex situations.
Our teachers are all native and completely professional providing you with a safe and welcoming learning environment. You can look forward to personalised feedback at every step of your progress, creating a bespoke and unique experience for all. Missed a lesson? No worries! Any resources used in the class are all uploaded to our handy platform that you can access via our online portal.
In our fun and engaging lessons you will learn:
- to narrate experiences in your life in details: recent past events vs. distant past events
- to compare situations, places, people; now and in the past
- to talk about habits, customs and circumstances in the past
- to give commands and advise in positive and negative constructions
- to better understand the use of direct and indirect object pronouns
- to study the differences between ser and estar
This intermediate Spanish course is completed over 10 weeks and is comprised of 15 hours of Spanish studies.
Why Learn Spanish With Us?
At Battersea Spanish, we’re much more than well-structured, bespoke Spanish classes! Our students come to Battersea for a one-of-a-kind experience, where passion, culture and excellent teachers come together to create an amazing learning journey.
We’ve perfected the art of learning Spanish, whether you’re interested in our Beginner classes or are looking for conversation practice to get you back in the swing of things.
In the centre of Battersea, we’ve cultivated our very own community! Where you can look forward to immersive learning, fun social events, including book clubs and film nights, enjoy our very own on-site Tapas & Wine bar, apply your shiny new Spanish skills on our annual trips to Spain and much more!
We think of ourselves not just as a Spanish school where you can come and learn - this albeit gorgeous and fun language - but as a cultural centre. We’ve created a beating heart of Spanish culture right here in London, where like-minded people can come and enjoy everything we love about Spain, its people and its culture.
So why not come and join us!
What sets Battersea Spanish apart:
- Native Spanish teachers for all levels
- Bespoke course content - we create it ourselves!
- Thriving Spanish community
- Social events for all learners - including book clubs, film nights & trips abroad
- On-site Tapas & Wine bar
- Immersive classes & a fully accessible student portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Our TeachersAll of our teachers are fully qualified and have professional teaching degrees in their fields. They come from all over Spain and Latin America, offering students a diverse and well-rounded learning experience. Check out the profiles of all of our amazing teachers and contributors on the staff page.
- 263-265 Battersea Park Road
- United Kingdom
- 02 030 957 382