Pre-Intermediate 2 Spanish CoursePrice range 250.00 - 250.00
Get ready to master the past in this Pre-Intermediate 2 (A2.2) Spanish course in London! As your journey into the Spanish language continues, you will begin to be able to describe more complex experiences whilst further developing your understanding of tenses and the fundamentals of Spanish grammar.
Our Spanish lessons in London are designed for students with an average of 60 hours of study behind them. Though some prompting will still be needed when speaking, your understanding of the Spanish language will be greater as you navigate around a wider range of more complex situations.
Our teachers are all native and completely professional providing you with a safe and welcoming learning environment. You can look forward to personalised feedback at every step of your progress, creating a bespoke and unique experience for all. Missed a lesson? No worries! Any resources used in the class are all uploaded to our handy platform that you can access via our online portal.
In our fun and engaging lessons you will learn:
- to narrate experiences in your life in details: recent past events vs. distant past events
- to compare situations, places, people; now and in the past
- to talk about habits, customs and circumstances in the past
- to give commands and advise in positive and negative constructions
- to better understand the use of direct and indirect object pronouns
- to study the differences between ser and estar
This intermediate Spanish course is completed over 10 weeks and is comprised of 15 hours of Spanish studies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our TeachersAll of our teachers are fully qualified and have professional teaching degrees in their fields. They come from all over Spain and Latin America, offering students a diverse and well-rounded learning experience. Check out the profiles of all of our amazing teachers and contributors on the staff page.
- 99 Lavender Hill - Unit 1
- United Kingdom
- 020 3095 7382