Pre-Intermediate 1 Spanish CoursePrice range 250.00 - 250.00
Covid-19 Guidance, Terms and Conditions here.
Welcome to the next level and well done on making it this far! Although you may still need significant prompting when speaking, at this stage in your studies you should be able to thoroughly understand and speak the Spanish language. These Pre-Intermediate 1 (A2.1) Spanish Classes in London is designed for those students with an average of 45 hours of past study.
Our teachers are all native and completely professional providing you with a safe and welcoming learning environment. You can look forward to personalised feedback at every step of your progress, creating a bespoke and unique experience for all. Missed a lesson? No worries! Any resources used in the class are all uploaded to our handy platform that you can access via our online portal.
In our fun and engaging lessons you will learn:
- to consolidate the skills acquired in the beginner levels
- to speak about recent past events
- to refer to experiences in your life and react to others’ stories with interest or surprise
- to talk about previous travel experiences
- to talk about your biography and that of others, such as famous people (years and dates)
- to learn how to manage a visit to the doctor and express ailment
This Pre-intermediate Spanish course is completed over 10 weeks and is comprised of 15 hours of Spanish studies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our TeachersAll of our teachers are fully qualified and have professional teaching degrees in their fields. They come from all over Spain and Latin America, offering students a diverse and well-rounded learning experience. Check out the profiles of all of our amazing teachers and contributors on the staff page.
- 263-265 Battersea Park Road
- United Kingdom
- 02 030 957 382