Pre-Intermediate 1 Spanish CoursePrice range 250.00 - 250.00
* August 29th is a bank holiday. Classes will be held as normal on that day, but will be recorded in case you can't attend.
Welcome to the next level and well done on making it this far! Although you may still need significant prompting when speaking, at this stage in your studies you should be able to thoroughly understand and speak the Spanish language. These Pre-Intermediate 1 (A2.1) Spanish Classes in London is designed for those students with an average of 45 hours of past study.
Our teachers are all native and completely professional providing you with a safe and welcoming learning environment. You can look forward to personalised feedback at every step of your progress, creating a bespoke and unique experience for all. Missed a lesson? No worries! Any resources used in the class are all uploaded to our handy platform that you can access via our online portal.
In our fun and engaging lessons you will learn:
- to consolidate the skills acquired in the beginner levels
- to speak about recent past events
- to refer to experiences in your life and react to others’ stories with interest or surprise
- to talk about previous travel experiences
- to talk about your biography and that of others, such as famous people (years and dates)
- to learn how to manage a visit to the doctor and express ailment
This Pre-intermediate Spanish course is completed over 10 weeks and is comprised of 15 hours of Spanish studies.
Why Learn Spanish With Us?
At Battersea Spanish, we’re much more than well-structured, bespoke Spanish classes! Our students come to Battersea for a one-of-a-kind experience, where passion, culture and excellent teachers come together to create an amazing learning journey.
We’ve perfected the art of learning Spanish, whether you’re interested in our Beginner classes or are looking for conversation practice to get you back in the swing of things.
In the centre of Battersea, we’ve cultivated our very own community! Where you can look forward to immersive learning, fun social events, including book clubs and film nights, enjoy our very own on-site Tapas & Wine bar, apply your shiny new Spanish skills on our annual trips to Spain and much more!
We think of ourselves not just as a Spanish school where you can come and learn - this albeit gorgeous and fun language - but as a cultural centre. We’ve created a beating heart of Spanish culture right here in London, where like-minded people can come and enjoy everything we love about Spain, its people and its culture.
So why not come and join us!
What sets Battersea Spanish apart:
- Native Spanish teachers for all levels
- Bespoke course content - we create it ourselves!
- Thriving Spanish community
- Social events for all learners - including book clubs, film nights & trips abroad
- On-site Tapas & Wine bar
- Immersive classes & a fully accessible student portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Our TeachersAll of our teachers are fully qualified and have professional teaching degrees in their fields. They come from all over Spain and Latin America, offering students a diverse and well-rounded learning experience. Check out the profiles of all of our amazing teachers and contributors on the staff page.
- 263-265 Battersea Park Road
- United Kingdom
- 02 030 957 382