Pre- Intermediate 1 Spanish Course
- Time: 19:45 - 21:15
- Starting: Apr 16th
- Length: 10 Weeks
- Price: 250 GBP inc VAT and all materials
Welcome to the next level! By now you should be able to understand and speak Spanish in a wider variety of situations, although you still need significant prompting when speaking. This Spanish course is designed for those students with an average of 45 hours of past study. Through these Spanish lessons you will learn:
- to consolidate the skills acquired in the beginner levels
- to speak about recent past events
- to refer to experiences in your life and react to others’ stories with interest or surprise
- to talk about previous travel experiences
- to talk about your biography and that of others, such as famous people (years and dates)
- to learn how to manage a visit to the doctor and express ailment
This Spanish course spans 15 hours of Spanish study in 10 weeks.
It covers A2.1 in the Common European Framework. See the entire curriculum here to know what comes next!
Think you will miss a class or two? No problem! Through our online platform you can easily catch-up. You can even arrange a catch-up class with your teacher if you would like to. Catch-up classes can be booked HERE.
Learning Spanish in London obviously takes longer than if you were to study abroad, so be sure to supplement your courses with any one of our events that will help you to learn the language and love the culture!
Frequently Asked Questions
Spanish InstructorBrought up by a family of teachers in the charming and sunny region of Valencia in Spain, I have always found myself at home in the educational sphere. The inheritance of my parents’ teaching vocation and my passion for foreign languages and cultures has lead me to study a PhD in second language acquisition and Intercultural Education at the Universitat de València and the University of Roehampton. I feel very lucky to have be able to work doing what I love the most teaching and instilling my love for language. ¡Hasta pronto!
- 99 Lavender Hill - Unit 120
- United Kingdom
- 020 3095 7382