Intermediate 2 Spanish CoursePrice range 250.00 - 250.00
** COVID 19
Due to the ongoing situation, the 10-sessions in this course will be taught online via the platform zoom. We have been teaching via zoom since March with amazing results. At the time when face to face lessons can be resumed (hopefully this autumn), we will continue to offer the online lessons as well, for those of you who can't join us in person! We recommend securing your seat as soon as possible, as we always sell out very quickly.
Tired of having to say exactly what you mean in short, direct sentences in Spanish? In Intermediate 2 (B1.2), you finally get the chance to speak between the lines, as well as make those lines a bit longer. Indirectness, passive voice, mitigated speech, and a bunch of cool connectors are just a taste of the exciting things to come. This is a course for students who have studied the language for well over 100 hours and who are able to understand and speak the language in most situations with very little prompting. In this amazing Spanish course you will learn:
- to use the subjunctive with indefinite relative referents (quiero una casa que tenga pisos de madera)
- to use the subjunctive to express doubts and judgements (no creo que / me parece que, etc)
- to use indirect style speech (me dijo te que dijera que venía tarde)
- to use different ways of expressing requests with conditionals and imperatives (revision of Complemento Directo / Complemento Indirecto)
- to use sentences expressing higher degrees of conditionality
- to use relative clauses (con la que, con el que, etc)
- to understand verbs that express transformation such as volverse, ponerse, quedarse, etc
This Spanish course spans 15 hours of Spanish study in 10 weeks.
It covers B1.2 in the Common European Framework. See the entire curriculum here to know what comes next!
Think you will miss a class or two? No problem! Through our online platform you can easily catch-up. You can even arrange a catch-up class with your teacher if you would like to.
Learning Spanish in London obviously takes longer than if you were to study abroad, so be sure to supplement your courses with any one of our events that will help you to learn the language and love the culture!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our TeachersAll of our teachers are fully qualified and have professional teaching degrees in their fields. They come from all over Spain and Latin America, offering students a diverse and well-rounded learning experience. Check out the profiles of all of our amazing teachers and contributors on the staff page.
- 263-265 Battersea Park Road
- United Kingdom
- 02 030 957 382