Intermediate 2 Spanish Course
- Time: 19:45 - 21:15
- Starting: Apr 10th
- Length: 10 Weeks
- Price: 250 GBP inc VAT and all materials
Tired of having to say exactly what you mean in short, direct sentences in Spanish? Here, you finally get the chance to speak between the lines, as well as make those lines a bit longer. Indirectness, passive voice, mitigated speech, and a bunch of cool connectors is just a taste of the exciting things to come. This is a course for students who have studied the language for well over 100 hours and who are able to understand and speak the language in most situations with very little prompting. In this amazing Spanish course you will learn:
- to use the subjunctive with indefinite relative referents (quiero una casa que tenga pisos de madera)
- to use the subjunctive to express doubts and judgements (no creo que / me parece que, etc)
- to use indirect style speech (me dijo te que dijera que venía tarde)
- to use different ways of expressing requests with conditionals and imperatives (revision of Complemento Directo / Complemento Indirecto)
- to use sentences expressing higher degrees of conditionality
- to use relative clauses (con la que, con el que, etc)
- to understand verbs that express transformation such as volverse, ponerse, quedarse, etc
This Spanish course spans 15 hours of Spanish study in 10 weeks.
It covers B1.2 in the Common European Framework. See the entire curriculum here to know what comes next!
Think you will miss a class or two? No problem! Through our online platform you can easily catch-up. You can even arrange a catch-up class with your teacher if you would like to. Catch-up classes can be booked HERE.
Learning Spanish in London obviously takes longer than if you were to study abroad, so be sure to supplement your courses with any one of our events that will help you to learn the language and love the culture!
Frequently Asked Questions
Belén Sánchez¡Hola! Born and brought up in the beautiful and (mostly) sunny city of Madrid. I studied Psychology at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid which included a year in Berlin, a city not known for being sunny (especially in winter). Despite the change in temperature I really enjoyed my time there experiencing a new way of life in a new city. After graduation, I began teaching Spanish and English as both a volunteer and private tutor. My passion for teaching developed quickly and after completing my Certificate in Spanish Language Teaching among other training I decided to continue my career in London. I love being in the classroom and I’m always looking into new ways to make lessons as interesting, formative and inspiring as possible. Outside the classroom I love walking in the English countryside, live music and sitting down in front of my sewing machine. My teaching at Battersea Spanish is now complemented with my role as Academic and Student Life Coordinator. I look forward to seeing you all very soon. ¡Hasta pronto!
- 99 Lavender Hill - Unit 121
- United Kingdom
- 020 3095 7382