Intermediate 1 Spanish CoursePrice range 250.00 - 250.00
** COVID 19
Due to the ongoing situation, the 10-sessions in this course will be taught online via the platform zoom. We have been teaching via zoom since March with amazing results. At the time when face to face lessons can be resumed (hopefully this autumn), we will continue to offer the online lessons as well, for those of you who can't join us in person! We recommend securing your seat as soon as possible, as we always sell out very quickly.
Your novice days are far behind you and you’re well and truly on your way to becoming a master of the language. Our Intermediate 1 (B1.1) Spanish lessons in London focuses on refining your grammar, expanding your vocabulary and getting to know those tricky subjunctives! With little prompting, you are flexible in your ability to navigate around the Spanish language, flowing through a large range of complex situations. Our Spanish courses in London are designed for students with around 90 hours of prior study.
Our teachers are all native and completely professional providing you with a safe and welcoming learning environment. You can look forward to personalised feedback at every step of your progress, creating a bespoke and unique experience for all. Missed a lesson? No worries! Any resources used in the class are all uploaded to our handy platform that you can access via our online portal.
During our fun and engaging Spanish lessons you will learn:
- to refine the contrasted use of pretérito indefinido, imperfecto and perfecto and
- to narrate stories accurately using all past tenses including the past of the past (pluscuamperfecto)
- to use verb periphrasis with llevar + gerundio, empezar a + infinitive, seguir + gerundio
- to use the subjunctive to express wishes
- to use the subjunctive to express emotions and opinions
- to use future perfect and imperfect to talk about future actions and hypothesis
- to understand the change of meaning of some reflexive verbs
- to use conditionals in the present and past
This intermediate Spanish course is completed over 10 weeks and is comprised of 15 hours of Spanish studies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our TeachersAll of our teachers are fully qualified and have professional teaching degrees in their fields. They come from all over Spain and Latin America, offering students a diverse and well-rounded learning experience. Check out the profiles of all of our amazing teachers and contributors on the staff page.
- 263-265 Battersea Park Road
- United Kingdom
- 02 030 957 382