GCSE SpanishPrice range 25.00 - 795.00
We know how stressful exams can be but learning Spanish can be a lot more enjoyable! Our highly experienced teachers can work through the GCSE curriculum with your child, helping them express themselves with more confidence and build up the language skills needed to pass the exam.
- If you'd like to first meet and consult with a potential teacher, book a consultation.
- Then select between 5 or 10 lessons
- Finally choose between 90 minute or 120 minute lessons.
The pricing is set on a sliding scale so that the more time you are able to commit in advance, the cheaper the course will be on an hourly basis. See the price list above for details. Remember that as a returning member, you qualify to receive 10% discount in your next booking. This 10% off also applies to any other courses and events you book within the assigned period.
Before booking your course, please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Lessons (as well as consultations and catch up lessons) cancelled with less than 24-hour notice will be charged. Cancellations should be done directly with the tutor.
- Consultations should be scheduled within 2 weeks from the booking time. If this period expires, a new consultation should be booked.
- A block of 5 private lessons should be taken in a 6-week period. A block of 10 lessons should be taken in a 12-week period.
- Any rearrangement of time or teaching venue should be done directly between the tutor and the student.
- Any issues related to the lessons or the tutor should be reported to Sara Caba, Battersea Spanish’s director,
at email@example.com or 07554 685 682.
- The purchase of a new block of lessons should be arranged directly with Battersea Spanish, not with the tutor.
For more details, please see our Q&A section below.