Dance fit! (online or in person)Price range 45.00 - 65.00
Covid-19 Guidance, Terms and Conditions here (apply to in-person bookings only).
If you love Flamenco and Latin music and want to stay fit, then this is the perfect activity for you! Dance Fit is a programme designed to keep you in good shape while dancing to incredible flamenco and latin tunes, so you won't even notice that you are exercising hard, but your body and the results will sure take note!
Our team of Latin / Spanish inspired incredible London based fitness instructors will be teaching every evening for you, introducing you to a mix of music and moves that will work all body parts.
This highly interactive and engaging sessions will allow you to:
- work on body posture
- tone your muscles
- lose weight
- develop rhythm and coordination
- discover flamenco and latin music
- develop concentration
- energise and feel happy!
Anyone can join these sessions. You can choose to do the sessions online, or book the in person option, that allows you to come to our facilities in Battersea, and also join online when needed/preferred.
You need to wear trainers and comfortable clothes to do these fitness sessions.
Lessons are available for you to join Monday-Friday, but of course we don't expect you to be able to come everyday (although you sure can!).
This course will continue to be offered year-round on a month by month booking basis.
If you choose the online option, you need a good internet connection and a computer with camera. A link will be sent for you to join the virtual classroom. It's all very easy, and the good news is that you can join us from anywhere in the world! (lessons are UK time).
The weekly programme looks like this*:
- Mondays, Latin Core with Jasmin Ford. This class will get your heart rate going, strengthen your core and sculpt your body. Using movements from Pilates, ballet barre, and yoga with a bit of circuit training thrown in, all set to music from the Latin world, the session is guaranteed to lift your spirits (as well as your bottom!).
- Tuesdays, Afro Latin with Kisuu Savage. Taking inspiration from the afro latin roots of the region, this class will give you energy and joy for the rest of the week! It is perfect for cardio, body stretching and legs.
- Wednesdays, Flamenco Fitness with Sara Gale. If you love flamenco music, this is a must! This class is perfect to tone your arms, work on your posture, and get fit with the elegant moves of Flamenco dance.
- Thursdays, Latin Beats with Zaira López. In this class you will embark in a rhythmic and movement journey through the beats of Spain and Latin America. You will increase your fitness, strength, flexibility and smiles!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our TeachersAll of our teachers are fully qualified and have professional teaching degrees in their fields. They come from all over Spain and Latin America, offering students a diverse and well-rounded learning experience. Check out the profiles of all of our amazing teachers and contributors on the staff page.
- 263-265 Battersea Park Road
- United Kingdom
- 02 030 957 382