Beginner 1 & 2 Intensive Spanish course- (save 20%)!
- Time: 10:00 - 13:30
- Starting: Jul 20th
- Length: 10 Weeks
- Price: 400 GBP inc VAT and all materials
Summer is the perfect time to dive into that long time dream of yours: learn to speak Español! This summer intensive Beginner Spanish course is the perfect solution for you. At the end of these two combined courses, you will have gained all the basic elements to start speaking in this beautiful and highly useful language.
And the best news is, by booking this intensive option you are saving 20% off!
Note that this class meets on Saturdays for a period of 10 weeks. Each session consists of 3 hours of tuition and a 30-minute break in the middle for a quick lunch break.
During these Spanish lessons you will learn:
- to introduce yourself and others
- to greet and open conversations in Spanish
- to ask and answer basic questions (phone number, email, hobbies, nationality, etc)
- to describe professions, physical and personality traits of people and family
- to acquire information in class
- to give and ask the time and the date
- to talk about basic daily routines
- to ask general questions about transportation, tickets and schedules
- to book a room in a hotel
- to order food in a restaurant and go shopping
- to rent an Air B & B accommodation
This Spanish course spans 30 hours of Spanish study in 10 weeks.
It covers A1.1 and A1.2 in the Common European Framework. See the entire curriculum here to know what comes next!
Think you will miss a class or two? No problem! Through our online platform you can easily catch-up. You can even arrange a catch-up class with your teacher if you would like to. Catch-up classes can be booked HERE.
Learning Spanish in London obviously takes longer than if you were to study abroad, so be sure to supplement your courses with any one of our events that will help you to learn the language and love the culture!
Frequently Asked Questions
Spanish Instructor¡Hola a todos! My name is Irene Martínez and I come from the beautiful and sunny Córdoba in Spain. I was led into the world of art by my grandfather, a well-known Chilean artist. I studied a degree in History of Art at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid. After graduating, I started working with children in the field of arts and Spanish learning, and it was soon clear to me that in this juncture, laid my real passion and talent. I enrolled in the Cervantes Institute Diploma for Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language and started working at Battersea Spanish teaching children and adults. I am as well the coordinator of our Spanish for Children Programme. I am a caring and engaging teacher, who is always looking for ways to adapt the lessons to the needs of her students, in order to make them meaningful. ¡Saludos y nos vemos pronto!
- 99 Lavender Hill - Unit 120
- United Kingdom
- 020 3095 7382