Advanced Spanish ConversationPrice range 250.00 - 250.00
Congratulations on making it this far - you’re a step closer to conquering the Spanish language! Our Advanced Spanish Conversation Course based in London is designed for students who:
- Have learned Spanish as part of a university degree and/ or through living in a Spanish speaking country for an extended period of time.
If you have reached the levels of B2 high-C1 with us or elsewhere but have not completed a Spanish university degree and/or lived in a Spanish speaking country for an extended period of time, please join our Upper Intermediate Conversation Course here.
What to expect during our well-structured and engaging Spanish lessons:
- Fine-tune your vocabulary, fluency and debate skills
- Apply all the grammatical structures in a combined and organic way
- Use out-sourced media such as news, films, podcasts, music and more to develop your understanding of the language confidently and in a natural manner
- Weekly homework that will allow you to consolidate the topics studied in class
- Fully native and completely professional teachers
- A safe and welcoming environment
- Personalised feedback at every step of your progress
Missed a lesson? No worries! Any resources used in the class are all uploaded to our handy platform that you can access via our online portal.
This is a course designed for learners who have completed Pre-Advanced courses or higher (B2 high and beyond, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). If you want to join this course at a different level, explore the Spanish Intermediate or Spanish Upper Conversation courses, or take our Spanish Level Test and send us your level.
The duration of the Spanish conversation course is 10 weeks with each lesson lasting 90 minutes.
Why Learn Spanish With Us?
At Battersea Spanish, we’re much more than well-structured, bespoke Spanish classes! Our students come to Battersea for a one-of-a-kind experience, where passion, culture and excellent teachers come together to create an amazing learning journey.
We’ve perfected the art of learning Spanish, whether you’re interested in our Beginner classes or are looking for conversation practice to get you back in the swing of things.
In the centre of Battersea, we’ve cultivated our very own community! Where you can look forward to immersive learning, fun social events, including book clubs and film nights, enjoy our very own on-site Tapas & Wine bar, apply your shiny new Spanish skills on our annual trips to Spain and much more!
We think of ourselves not just as a Spanish school where you can come and learn - this albeit gorgeous and fun language - but as a cultural centre. We’ve created a beating heart of Spanish culture right here in London, where like-minded people can come and enjoy everything we love about Spain, its people and its culture.
So why not come and join us!
What sets Battersea Spanish apart:
- Native Spanish teachers for all levels
- Bespoke course content - we create it ourselves!
- Thriving Spanish community
- Social events for all learners - including book clubs, film nights & trips abroad
- On-site Tapas & Wine bar
- Immersive classes & a fully accessible student portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Our TeachersAll of our teachers are fully qualified and have professional teaching degrees in their fields. They come from all over Spain and Latin America, offering students a diverse and well-rounded learning experience. Check out the profiles of all of our amazing teachers and contributors on the staff page.
- 263-265 Battersea Park Road
- United Kingdom
- 02 030 957 382